Welcome to Burlington's Gables On The Park!
A street with four unique heritage homes built in the late 1800's, set in the prestigious Burlington downtown location, just a short stroll to the lake and a vibrant downtown community. Enjoy the magnificent lakefront, upscale boutiques, fine dining and lively outdoor cafes.
This site features an exclusive collection of furnished Guest Cottages (Heritage Houses) for rent on Nelson Avenue in beautiful downtown Burlington, perfect for your short or longer term needs:
- ‣ As an executive furnished rental or corporate relocation, offering the comforts of home
- ‣ As a vacation rental, centrally located to conveniently explore both Toronto and Niagara
- ‣ As a temporary home while you wait for possession of your new home
- ‣ As a retreat to hangout while you sort out marital issues and seek to rebuild your relationship
- ‣ While in the Burlington, Hamilton or Oakville Ontario Canada area on business
- ‣ In town for a local wedding
- ‣ For any other reason you find yourself needing a great place to stay, in Burlington's premier location
All rentals are for the entire house, offering a variety of amenities, including:
- ✓ Entire house rentals
- ✓ Professionally landscaped yards
- ✓ Private parking for at least 2 cars
- ✓ Great locations, steps to the lake and amenities
- ✓ Short and Long term furnished rentals
- ✓ Heritage Gables
- ✓ Front porches with great views of Brock Park
For Corporate Bookings:
GablesOnThePark: A collection of four unique homes available as rentals, all with unique heritage gables, set in the prestigious Burlington downtown location across from Brock Park, just a short stroll to the lake and a vibrant downtown community. The gables on each of these homes have been documented in heritage reports prepared by Heritage Burlington.
What is a Gable?: A gable is the triangular portion of a wall between the edges of a sloping roof. A gable wall or gable end more commonly refers to the entire wall, including the gable and the wall below it. References to Gables are often made in a heritage context when referring to heritage homes.
Nelson Avenue has long been recognized as a heritage streetscape of great significance in downtown Burlington. Located across from the Burlington Art Centre and Brock Park, this is a neighbourhood landmark.
Enjoy living in one of Burlington’s best locations, steps to everything downtown Burlington has to offer. Stroll through the park, dine at Spencer’s Landing just down the street, skate on Centennial pond are just some of the activities just a short stroll away. Historically significant homes built in the late 1800’s, these homes have been lovingly restored and featured original trim work, hardwood floors, high ceilings, professionally landscaping and all the charm that comes with homes originally built as summer cottages in the Burlington’s early resort community in downtown Burlington, steps to both Brock Park and Spencer Smith Park.
Restored Heritage Homes in beautiful downtown Burlington!
Burlington is situated in one of the best locations between the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the Niagara region, along the shores of Lake Ontario. From Burlington, you may explore all the great things Burlington has to offer, as well as conveniently explore both the GTA and Niagara regions.