- SQF 1,100
The Maple House in downtown Burlington is a one-of-a-kind rental, with modern amenities and all the charm of a heritage home (circa 1892). Situated in a park-like setting, across the street from Brock Park and just steps from popular Spencer Smith Park, this house is sure to inspire you, whether you are looking for a longer term family rental or a short-term furnished rental during time of transition.
Situated just steps to the lake and Spencer Smith Park, this year round House in downtown Burlington (known as the Rogers House), is the perfect place to reside in a location just steps to Lake Ontario and numerous restaurants, art gallery, performing arts center and numerous outdoor festivals. Available as a furnished rental, the Rogers House features the following amenities:
- Living Room: with quality entertainment system large screen HDTV.
- Full eat-in modern Kitchen with modern stainless appliances and center island
- High speed internet and Cogeco TV
- Main floor Den off kitchen leading to expansive rear yard deck
- Charming Master bedroom with pine plank floors, vaulted ceiling, chandelier and large closet
- Historic front porch
- Laundry room in basement with modern LG top load appliances
- Landscaped yard with walkway, deck with luxurious wicker furniture and perennial gardens
- Adjacent to century homes and Brock Park called "Gables On The Park"
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Single bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
12:00 PM (noon)
445 Nelson Ave , Burlington, L7S1N3, Canada